Lead Software Development Test Engineer (SDET)
Our client is looking for professionals who are responsible for leading a group of test professionals to test products and report their findings to engineers or product developers. As a technician you are required to design and develop test plans and procedures so that they can validate the requirements of the products. Our client needs a person who can serve as a liaison between engineering and client QA teams to communicate status updates and testing developments. To help deliver the quality and performance of custom hardware multi-platform software products that includes: web, API, and mobile applications interfaces.
To contribute to overall designing, building and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements, and to direct the development team in the design,developmentcoding,testing and debugging of applications
- To Research, Design, and Implement automation framework for tests.
- Mobile experience (IOS & Android) is a must-have, Web is a nice-to-have.
- Automate functional, regression, and smoke tests using internal and open source tools
- Create tooling around the entire testing workﬂow, all the way from test case management, test data creation, automatic bug captures, test progress measurement etc.
- Deﬁne test speciﬁcations for functional, integration and performance testing.
- Manage and conﬁgure build servers used for running automation
- Work in collaboration with development team in continuous build & deployment process
- Report test coverage and participate in troubleshooting
- Manual testing and coverage for new features that have not yet been automated; Perform Black Box and White Box testing
- Create and maintain test plans as our product grows in functionality
- Job Level
- Senior Management
- ₹ 25,00,000 - ₹ 30,00,000
- 6 - 7 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Director of Engineering – Karthik Jethani
- Company Name
- Company Size