Offline Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate will be responsible for running promotional campaigns in rural districts of Rajasthan and Haryana and interacting with the end user of the product. He will be planning and running BTL and ATL promotional activities in Pashu Melas and Haats where cattle are being traded.
- Planning & execution of Below The Line(BTL)/ Above The Line (ATL) promotionalactivities in Rural Markets
- Develop roadmap of rural marketing initiatives and ensure effective utilization of the ruralmarketing budget
- Understand Animall users, develop insights and ideate rural marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring planning and execution of marketing projects, campaigns, and events
- Define and tracks KPIs for marketing campaigns, and understand reasonings for successmetrics of all campaigns.
- This is. High growth path, in due time – hire for various rural marketing positions.
- Expected KPIs for an individual in this role - Awareness Ratio, Branding Scores etc.
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Agri E Commerce
- Job Level
- Middle Management
- ₹ 20,00,000 - ₹ 30,00,000
- 1 - (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Company Size