Performance Marketing Manager
2 - 7 (in years)
₹ 10,00,000 - ₹ 35,00,000
Job level - Middle Management
The Performance Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for the management of digital accounts and diversifying the channel mix using paid social channels. S/he will focus on campaign-specific results and drive the marketing departmentâs commercial performance. The person will be driving key metrics like Cost per Listing, Cost Per installation, Cost per Transaction and optimize them using various analytical tools and marketing channels
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment
- Source and implement the most effective keywords, measure keyword performance and optimize campaigns based on them.
- Tweak your strategies by evaluating the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of all existing marketing channels to determine and make necessary adjustments to optimize marketing effectiveness.
- Understand your products inside out. Research competitors and their strategies to find the gaps in the industry and accordingly set up marketing and advertising goals for the brand.
- Manage ad placements, target the relevant interests and topics and use Google’s in-market audiences for search ads.
- Use multi-touch attribution to track touch points across the funnel, which will help maximize Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign effectiveness.
- Develop hypotheses and perform A/B (or multivariate) testing to recommend optimizations
- Leverage customer insights to better segment, target and reach potential customers
- Explore new marketing opportunities such as social media channels, apps, ad formats, etc.
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
- Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
- Test new channels and trends (such as voice search, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Digital Out of Home, etc.)
- Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers
- Technology & Services
- Internet of Things
- Job Level
- Middle Management
- ₹ 10,00,000 - ₹ 35,00,000
- 2 - 7 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Company Size