Our client aims for next white revolution. As a Zonal Lead role the person will be leading 2 to 3 State Heads managing upto 3 high quality cattle farms per state and overall 9 cattle farms for his/her zone. These cattle farms are located in tier II and tier III cities while catering to a catchment area of 4-600 villages per cattle farm. Leading the Sales P&L for these 3 states, Zonal lead will have an overall team of 3 state managers, 6 regional leads (off rolls) and overall 60 field officers (off rolls). As a Zonal Lead you will be accountable for demand generation activities by carrying out farmer level direct and targeted connects in 4-600 villages under each cattle farm. With average sales ticket size of 60,000 per Pashu and sales target of upto 300 cattles per cattle farm, this individual will be accountable for Revenue of 16-20 crores in the initial years.
- The Zonal Lead is expected to lead team top-line growth of your respective cluster (2-3 states) leading a team of 9-10 farms i.e., a team of 150-200.
- Part of an interstate team where H/She will be required to have the aggression of a leader while thinking strategically to solve for the best quality cattle in each state.
- Responsible for cluster’s sales and operations ensuring the right P&L for the farms with the aggression of a sales leader while thinking strategically to achieve diverse goals and tremendous growth
- Job Level
- Middle Management
- ₹ 16,00,000 - ₹ 26,00,000
- - (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- An online platform for dairy farmers.
- Company Size