Core Team member_Central Operations
Mission of our client is to build a pan-India distribution network of fresh produce which reaches even the remotest location of India. Our client wants to build a tech driven transparent & efficient supply chain as they firmly believe that with the help of tech, AI & ML, one can disrupt the existing inefficient & wastage prone system. They are looking for Core team member to manage Central Operations for Our client B2B FnV platform. This person will build & lead operations team at the HQ (Gurgaon) towards monitoring the backend operations for customer onboarding, supplier onboarding, invoicing, payments customer queries & servicing and demand fulfilment. He will be based at Central HQ- Gurgaon.
You will work directly with the founders. Following are some pointers about the role -
- Builds new business verticals from 0 to 1.
- Lead the Central operations to ensure smooth operations end to end for cross functional verticals.
- Leadership role for mentoring & guiding team in Day to day operational activities.
- Ideates, Defines POC and executes as ‘one (wo)man army’; think internal consultant plus executor at once
- Dig into detailed business metrics, identify root causes/ insights, and pick up hands-on execution to drive projects to closure within expected timelines
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Job Level
- 3 - 10 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Company helps suppliers & its buyers to increase sales improve collections and get pan-India access.
- Company Size