Argus Tech Configuration Consultant
Involve in the configuration of Pharmacovigilance / Drug Safety Adverse Event Reporting Systems at Pharmaceutical companies which includes understanding Business and Functional requirements, preparing design strategy, developing and implementing optimized solutions using prototyping and POC techniques where required
- Good understanding of the Pharmacovigilance/ Health Care domain.
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle Argus Safety or other PV/Safety systems.
- Experience in installing/configuration/validation of Argus Safety and customizations.
- Good knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience in configuring reports in Argus Aggregate and Periodic reports.
- Experience in Regulatory Standards like 21 CFR Part 11, ICH, GxP.
- Experience in Argus Business and system configuration.
- Provide technical architecture and design as per the user requirements.
- Should have experience in performing System Integration and User Acceptance testing as part of upgrade/ implementation projects.
- Good understanding of regulations (EU, FDA, PMDA, MFDS, NMPS, Mexico, Taiwan and Russia).
- Life Sciences
- Pharmacovigilance & Bioinformatics
- Job Level
- Junior Management
- ₹ 5,00,000 - ₹ 9,00,000
- 1 - 4 (in years)
- Uttar Pradesh
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- PV technology solutions
- Company Size