VP & Head – Domestic Formulations
To ensure that Formulations SBU's objectives growth objectives are met, the SBU has been structured based on the market segments it operates in and is headed by respective DGM/GMs who in turn report to SBU Head. This vacancy is specific to S&M Head role for Domestic Branded Formulations Business of CPC BU with turnover of close to INR 900 crores.
Purpose of the Job:
1. Manage the Sales & marketing team of domestic formulation business by optimum utilization of resources
for seamless achievement of sales targets in line with the Annual Budget <S plans.
2. Co-ordinate with formulations manufacturing for ensuring availability of materials on time through proper forecasting and production planning.
3. Manage working capital - Receivables & Inventory - through proper planning, monitoring to achieve the budgted sales : GCA ratio.
4. Manage the branding and promotional activities by optimum utilization o resources for creating demand for focus & specialty products.
Key Accountability Statement:
1. Create a Annual sales plan which are broken into monthly Sales plan, collection plan on a Divisional basis and overseeing & supporting the sales / marketing team in order to facilitate smooth achievement of set objective
2. Conduct review meetings on a monthly basis, periodic telephonic review & follow up, identifying the deviation / gaps, as well as looking for contingency plans to brinde the gaps.
3. Co-ordinate with manufacturing, finance team and HR for production planning & delivery, for pricing, manpowewr planning & deployment.
4. Develop systems and processes and ensuring implementation for smooth execution of set objective
5. Visit markets and fields to get firsthand information, evaluate the field activities, motivate channel and team.
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Job Level
- Senior Management
- 10 - 20 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- One of India's largest agrochemical companies
- Company Size