9 - 17 (in years)
₹ - ₹
Job level - Senior Management
Food & Agri sector
The Head HR is a key member of the Leadership Team responsible for all HR activities of the our client’s group including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, IR and Employee Lifecycle Management. This role supports all the lines of businesses of our client with an on roll employee strength of 550 & 400 contractual employees at various sites.
- To be responsible for overall strategy formulation and management of HR and
- Actively support Corporate HR with business specific insights, to formulate HR practices,
initiatives, systems & processes
- To Participate in Business planning processes and ensure that all HR programs and
policies are aligned with organization’s goals and priorities in support of the organization’s
mission and values
- Analyse the business and identify opportunities to deliver value-added HR services and
recommend innovative initiatives to the HR Centres of Expertise
- To Act as a business partner to the executive team and functional managers, providing
coaching, counselling and support as needed on HR matters.
- To Maintain and adapt company culture as company grows.
- Drive all HR activities for the business in line with the design at corporate including talent acquisition, talent management and employee lifecycle management for employees working in various services provides by the client involved in providing services for post-harvest crop management
- To Build, lead and mentor a result-oriented HR function, including organization structure, employee relations (ER/IR), employee communications, talent and performance management, recruitment and retention, compensation, benefit plans, employee learning and development, environmental health and safety and employee review process.
- Develop performance metrics to accurately measure the effectiveness & efficiency of HR service delivery across various lines of businesses
- To create, implement and oversee processes, procedures, best practices and documentation to support and ensure legal compliance for all requirements and regulations related to employment.
- To Evaluate and change, compensation and benefits with a goal of providing progressivecompensation and benefits that attract, retain and motivate the best talent.
- Foster the acceptance of HR initiatives and implementation in their function, drives appropriate journey management and provides function specific inputs for appropriate implementation planning
- Drive the implementation of key HR initiatives for capability development for their line of business
- Define HR requirements and provide Talent insights to the respective business lead
- Support the BU Head with relevant HR data, analytics and insights to enable business decisions
- Ensure that the various business teams operate within the set HR BP budget
- Business & Professional Services
- Trading & SCM Services
- Job Level
- Senior Management
- 9 - 17 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Food & Agri sector
- Company Size