DM / AM – HR Generalist
The purpose of the role is that the incumbent will be responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise. She will assist in providing a wide range of HR support and advice. The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization by offering guidance on talent acquisition, performance management, training, driving OD activities, employee relations and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship between personnel and senior management. This is primarily a corporate HR role responsible for supporting an employee base of over 400 white collared employees.
- Support in employee engagement-related activities , white collar employees
- Coordinate in-house Employee Magazine
- Support in employee communication and employer branding
- Coordinate training programs and other OD related activities
- Support in PMS-related activities
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- ∙Performs other duties as assigned.
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Job Level
- Middle Management
- 2 - 8 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Fertilizer Producers
- Company Size