National Sales Manager - Field Crops
15 - 20 (in years)
₹ - ₹ 90,00,000
Job level - Senior Management
Largest Seed Companies in India
Sales/Marketing/Strategy/Innovation/Leadership/ Inventory Management/ P&L management/ Channel management. The NSM (Field Crops) is a leadership position reporting to Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
- Overall accountability of sales function for all Zones of OUR CLIENT
- Preparation of Annual budget for sales /ASP for the zone in consultation with CCO.
- Review and monitoring business to deliver results and growth
- Directly responsible to deliver sales growth as per the organization’s objectives
- Providing critical feedback to the CCO and senior management for product, pricing, demand generation strategies etc
- Increase profitability by increasing market share with better realization
- Prepare business cases for new market & segment opportunity
- Effectively manage the marketing budget and formulation of marketing campaign as per field requirement
- Be the face of OUR CLIENT ’s business in the zones and act as brand custodian as per policies
- Market analysis, competitor monitoring/analysis and regular opportunity assessment
- OUR CLIENT ’s product portfolio management/Targeting and positioning OUR CLIENT ’s products after ascertaining product fitment/suitability in coordination with OUR CLIENT ’s PD teams.
- Continuous farmer engagement and development of farmer networks/implementation of product development demos
- Planning and implementation of marketing and promotion activities
- Responsible for Demand forecasting of OUR CLIENT ’s products portfolio in all field crops including Cotton, Corn,Rice, Millets, Forage crops,Jute,Wheat,Mustard,etc.
- Conduct OUR CLIENT ’s business activities including supplies, sales and all channel operations as per OUR CLIENT ’s policies and SOPs within the compliance limits (Returns, Payments, etc)
- Managing OUR CLIENT ’s channel on a sustainable basis and ensure maximum market coverage
- Sustain and grow market share through effective channel management.
- Preparation and execution of business schemes in consultation with ZM’s/RM’s and CCO
- Ensure excellent relationships with channel through regular services/visits, monitoring and follow-ups.
- Distribution and Inventory management from supply chain to depots.
- Control through POG reports & depot inventory on regular basis to ensure liquidation
- Regular monitoring of stocks at all points in channel and ensure business goals.
- Timely resolution of all complaints and issues/mitigate & manage risks
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Job Level
- Senior Management
- 15 - 20 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Largest Seed Companies in India
- Company Size