8 - 15 (in years)
₹ - ₹
Job level - Senior Management
The Chief Representative represents the function with regards to key projects, supplier contacts, vendor development, product development and all the major contracts. The candidate has to work in a cross functional team with R&D, sales, marketing, product management to drive impactful initiatives that result in reduced supply risk , increased supply agility and cost savings
- Manage a portfolio of selected raw materials for agro and IIS business by supporting and at times guiding the cross functional team.
- Define and execute strategic sourcing initiatives: from supplier selection through negotiation and implementation of contracts in collaboration with the team.
- Provide expert inputs during price negotiations and contract development.
- Review challenge and optimize the effect of contract variations, scope changes. Guide and assist team during contract negotiations and dispute management
- Lead efforts that drive cost optimization, improve quality, service and enhanced innovation through strategic sourcing, supplier relationship and risk management
- To coordinate with R&D for new product developments and arranging of samples
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Job Level
- Senior Management
- 8 - 15 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Company Size