Director Medical Affairs
Responsible for setting up and managing the Regional Medical Affairs Team (MSL Team).Looking after Clinical Trials Team for Respiratory. Heading the Orphan Diseases portfolio. (Pulmonary Hypertension and Interstitial Lung Diseases)
Responsibilities (Medico-Marketing and Regional Medical Advisor Team):
- Setting up Key Performance Indicators for the team and managing the budgets
- Developing in-depth knowledge and insight of therapy areas for the team.
- CMEs, conferences, symposia and International meets.
Responsibilities (Clinical Trials and Regulatory Affairs):
- Regulatory liaising with DCGI and handling SEC meetings.
- End to end project management of trials: Ideation, protocol generation, EC approvals, study recruitment, statistics, manuscript writing and publication.
- Job Level
- Senior Management
- ₹ 50,00,000 - ₹ 65,00,000
- 15 - (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Company Size