Head - Capital Projects Management
This is a leadership role & responsible for planning, leading, execution & monitoring of capex projects that enable organizational growth in respect of meeting the short term, mid-term & the long term processing, packing, and storage capacity requirements by appropriate up-gradation of existing machinery or successfully establishing & commissioning relevant infrastructure while conforming to the technical specifications, statutory requirements, timelines & the budgets.
- Strong leadership skills- setting direction, people engagement, team building, driving results, employee rewards & recognitions.
- Strategic thinking & translating strategies into delivery of desired results.
- In-depth knowledge of E2E Project management skills.
- Operational knowledge of project management tools & software.
- Excellent communication & influencing skills.
- Strong inter-personal & collaborative skills – stakeholder management.
- Demonstration of project management leadership skills in planning, resourcing & holding the workforce together to achieve the common project goals.
- Resolve potential conflicts through collaborative & motivational efforts.
- Explore & Conduct feasibility studies that include engineering and architectural aspects, research for accomplishing efficient & cost effective projects.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of project management principles, budgeting & workplace skills for managing vendors, teams & projects.
- Preparation of budgets / project cost estimates and schedules for timely & successful implementation of capex projects.
- Initiating projects with achievable goals, determining resources, setting up teams & leading teams to project completion.
- Plan, manage and execute complex, multi-disciplinary, multi-phase capital and engineering projects.
- Develop project schedules and work sequences, progress measurements and quality reviews. Establishes internal and external communications schedules.
- Review engineering and financial performance reports periodically & enable MOC for enhancing the project implementation.
- Be able to anticipate & identify potential risks including those legal in nature that are likely to crop up in the course of project execution & prepare for risk mitigation & elimination of show stoppers & their impact on the progress of the capex project.
- Be flexible enough to manage unexpected changes or happenings while keeping the project deadlines & goals in mind so as not to impair them.
- Maintains complete project documentation including proposals, drawings, contracts, work- in-progress reviews, inspections, and communications.
- Proven industry knowledge, net working & resource mobilization required for accomplishing the projects.
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Seeds & Agri Biotech
- Job Level
- Senior Management
- 15 - 20 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Company Size