Head Institutional Sales_Grade DGM / GM
The company is looking for Head Institutional Sales primarily responsible for overseeing the relationships of and forging new partnership for the company with its other agri-input companies and alternate channels of sales covering Agritech (ecommerce players) companies, rural retail chains and corporates. This position will be The strategic purpose of this role is to maximize hectare share of the company by offering it to all possible channels, in addition to traditional distribution managed by channel sales.
- Responsible for preparing an institutional sales business plan identifying core crops/hybrids/varieties for partnerships.
- Prospecting other Agri input companies and alternate channels of sales to develop and nurture long term business relationships following key account management approach.
- Run bulk sales, co-marketing, licensing and distribution based models of sales depending on product/crop strategy and partners' needs
- Responsible for driving & Implementing company Sales Strategies for Institutional Business - including Top Line & Bottom Line.
- Conduct market surveys to understand product and pricing competitiveness for offerings made to institutional partners.
- Develop new accounts, business tie-ups, negotiating, volume commitment & contract agreement- Sales projection & collection forecasts.
- Timely coordinating with the pre-salescrop strategic marketing team for production planning, product allocations, pricing/margin strategy, product positioning
- Coordinating with partners for customized quotations, product details, and special price negotiations, order finalization, contract development and execution and requests work with order processing to cash teams for sales order executions / logistics tracking
- Prioritize and resolve partner/customer escalations.
- Devise & deliver liquidation tracking process & tools for managing Channels effectively.
- Working on Marketing activities for Brand building through Event management, Promotions, Contests at different institutions
- Agri-input business acumen - Planning, Analysing, Organizing and communication skills
- Key account management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent interpersonal, counselling, and negotiation skills for high cross functional coordination.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Education and Experience:
- MBA ins Sales & Marketing or related field with Graduation in Agri Science
- 15+ years of broad Sales &/or Marketing experience with 2-5 years in institutional sales.
- Should have a clear understanding of the institutional sales operations.
Job Location: South India
Salary: Best In Industry
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Seeds & Agri Biotech
- Job Level
- Senior Management
- 15 - 22 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Company Size