Head Exports-Grade DGM / GM
The company is looking for Head Exports who is primarily responsible for Developing the distribution network, identifying buyers, negotiating and finalizing business contracts with specific focus on Nepal, Bangladesh, select African and ASEAN countries (special focus on Myanmar) and Middle East. Preparing and processing all documents and permits, maintaining records of all transactions, assessing the products & qualities for export, and tracking shipments to ensure that they arrive at their destinations in a precise and timely manner. Travel time will be 20% and will include travel abroad as well. Given the complexity of export business in biotech sector and various regulations and hence approvals needed before exporting it to different geographies, the person should bring experience in handling international business development, sepcifically for Seeds, esp in African and Middle Eastern Countries.
- This individual will be leading exponential growth in revenue over next 3 to 5 years time frame.
- This business needs to be built from scratch, hence the role owner will need entrepreneurial skills, ability to take initiatives and manage growth independently.
- Studying the market in the target countries like Bangladesh, UAE, select African & ASEAN (esp. Myanmar) countries and Develop the Sales Strategy for these Markets
- Planning a sales campaign suited for these countries and current consumer trends
- Responsible for Topline Sales, increase the market share
- Develop the importer network in target countries.
- Review their distribution network, retailer & farmer access strategy..
- Co-ordinate between the PED team and the importing country to test, identify, register the most suited products for launch and ramp up.
- Organizing licenses and other legal requirements
- Responsible for end-to-end Sales and Export Operations
- Responsible for Exports related Documentation and Regulatory Compliances
- Work with importing partner to develop a product sampling plan to create first time users for our products in the target country.
- Develop a launch plan, build the product/Organization Brand and Visibility in external markets and build international Value Proposition for the product/Organization.
- Experience in managing supply chain and logistics operation international and domestic markets
- Provide guidance and support to ocean Freight/Warehouse transportation vendor management team
- Lay time calculations & settlement of demurrages/dispatches if any. Coordination for arrangement of outward remittance documents
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge on domestic & International regulatory compliance
- Excellent interpersonal, counseling, and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Travel time 20%
Education and Experience:
- MBA ins Sales & Marketing or related field with Graduation in Agri Science
- 15+ years of Sales & exports in an agriculture company.
- Proven track record in building and managing sales and distribution in international markets.
Job Location: South India
Salary: Best In Industry
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Seeds & Agri Biotech
- Job Level
- Senior Management
- 15 - 22 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Company Size