Head – Collaborative Cotton Farming
The company is looking for a Head- Collaborative Cotton Farming wherein S/He will be responsible for farming and procurement. Essentially, the candidate shall monitor the acres under single-variety Cotton cultivation, and monitor and implement agronomic services and traceability systems at different times.
- Lead and manage a pan India team to ensure sustainable growth of CCF market purchase of Cotton to deliver quantity and quality of Cotton supply as per budgets and at the most competitive costs
- Drive extension program of High-Density Planting System and Decarbonization standards to demonstrate productivity, profitability, and sustainability gains.
- Implement different agronomic systems such as HDPS, BCI, Regen, and organic Cotton systems as per the needs of the consumer/market.
- Support Carbon offset mechanism deployment along with CCF and enable audits for measurement of Carbon credits.
- Continuous monitoring of the progress of farming as per the prescribed agronomic practices and sustainability/decarbonization standards
- Work with farmers and mobilize them for the development of FPOs and Farmer collectives.
- Developing & implementing a strategy for long-lasting farmers' relationships
- Facilitate relationships among growers with third-party participation in the program – Banks / Insurance / Chemical suppliers / Efficient Irrigation equipment and Mechanizations etc,
- Develop & maintain strong relations with all key stakeholders including rural agricultural cooperatives, Agri-input dealers, aggregators, farmers & government officials so as to strengthen relations and brand equity of the company in the region.
- To ensure best storage practices and develop logistics support for enabling procurement operations.
- Manage storage program to deliver the least storage loss/cost as per SoPs.
- Risk Management, receivables management, and ensuring legal & contractual obligations for the business.
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Seeds & Agri Biotech
- Job Level
- Senior Management
- 15 - 22 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Company Size