Chief Financial Officer
The purpose of this position is to implement corporate strategy and lead the finance function to ensure that the organizations finance & accounting activities are conducted accurately, ethically, consistently, and according to relevant regulations, laws, and standards. This position is responsible for consolidating and analysing the country’s reports – including managerial reports, quarterly and yearly estimations and actuals, Work Plan & 5YPC. The position will serve as a key integral member of the country’s management team. In addition, this position requires the development and implementation of financial and accounting strategies; effective cashflow management, financial planning, budgeting, and reporting, supported by robust processes consistent with local legal and regulatory requirements.
- At least 5 years of experience as Finance Manager or Controller in a global company.
- Strong understanding and familiarity with business models, costing, pricing, credit, hedging, managing currencies, improving overall financial performance.
- Deep knowledge in finance, accounting, taxes, planning, legal concepts related to business in India
- Previous experience in multi-national and IFRS. Good working knowledge of operating systems.
- Experience within a matrix structure.
- Must be fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- A background in Economics, Business Administration or Accounting is a plus
- Ability to multi- task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to able to thrive
- Good team player with good networking and relationship building skill
Major tasks of position
- Pro-actively provides insights in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives supporting the overall country’s initiatives, goals, and direction.
- Propose, evaluate, and execute business development initiatives.
- Monitor cash flow strategy (treasury, working capital, financing) as well as financial forecasting, work plan, 5YP, P&L reports, profitability analysis, investment analysis and taxation.
- Prepare, review, and submit consolidated monthly estimations to internal stakeholders.
- Oversee and ensure adequate internal controls are installed in the country to minimize business-related risks, cost/ expenses monitoring vs budgets and estimates and to comply with Government regulations.
- Financial analysis and reporting; taxation; insurance; credit control; accounts payable and receivable; inventory and costs control; and budgeting and forecasting
Salary: Best In Industry (The vacancy offers industry best remuneration to deserving candidates)
Job Location: India
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Job Level
- C Level + 1
- 15 - (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Company Size