General Manager/Vertical Lead
The company is looking for The Vertical Lead (VL)/General Manager for their food ingredients BU. This individual shall be capable of developing the strategy, growing a portfolio of accounts, generating business and revenue, leading teams, P&L management, executive engagement, and solution-oriented strategic selling. The person shall possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a relentless focus on growth. This individual will be part of a high on growth BU with targets to achieve 5X growth targets in 5 yrs. time frame
- Build a business for client company ingredients by identifying and partnering with Business-to-Business Accounts by designing and implementing key strategies.
- Tap and develop potential new clients /customers in India/abroad depending on the market for the products.
- Be lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed.
- Bring in new business from develop new relationships. Responsible for achieving client wise sale
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Negotiating contracts with client and establishing timeline of performance
- Working with client’s design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members to ensure the highest quality of promo materials are being produced and all client needs met.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Amplify success stories to create more avenues for sale
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
Job Location: South India
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Job Level
- Senior Management
- 10 - 18 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Company Size