General Manager- Finance & Accounts
The client company is looking for the individual that takes over most of the critical operational responsibilities of the Accounts department including Accounts Payables and Receivables, Filing of Returns, Tax payments, GST reconciliation, Preparation of Statement of Liabilities, Financial Reporting, dealing with the Govt Notices and addressing the issues appropriately in discussion with specialized consultants towards their closure. The candidate will also be responsible for Budgets / Control by preparing budgets as per company requirements, create monitoring system/ MIS and analyze the same from time to time to keep the variances between budget and actuals under control.
- Financial Strategy and Planning
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Capital Management and Funding
- Financial Control and Governance
- Review and refine financial policies of the company in line with changes to law
- Ability to review and overhaul accounting practices/processes of the company, increase automation and shorten reporting timelines
- Team Leadership and Development:
- Lead and inspire a high-performing finance team, promoting a culture of excellence, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Foster professional development opportunities to enhance the skillset and knowledge of team members.
- Developing the culture of profit focus and increasing shareholder value
Knowledge and Expertise:
- Preparation of Data
- Expert knowledge of the underlying subject - accounts & working knowledge of GST, TDS & Income-tax, Banking, Excel
- Knowledge of system setup
- Ability to handle juniors (managing &training)
- Communication & convincing
- Data Entry: Experience working in Tally
- Budget Control: Expert knowledge of Budgets / Controls & analyses of deviations.
- Finalization of Accounts: Expert knowledge of Accounting Standards and preparing final accounts, cash flow, notes.
- Queries from Various Govt. Organizations: Working knowledge of various tax laws.
- The candidate must possess outstanding communication skills, presentation prowess, ability to maintain and build strong personal relationships with investors, senior managers at banks, institutions etc.
- Ability to multi-task and work on cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment
- Winning is way of life at client company, and the candidate must have fierce desire to win, being innovative in her/his approach to solving problems, structuring deals, obtaining financing etc; at all times respecting the high ethical standards that the company adheres to
Salary Best In Industry
Job Location- East India
- Defence and Aviation
- Job Level
- Senior Management
- 5 - 16 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Company Size