Talent Assessment Services
There could be multiple reasons for conducting assessments for existing employees viz. training need analysis, employee development, promotion and succession planning, redeployment of workforce, HR health surveys and many more. This process logistically gets complicated if the numbers are large and company has multi location presence!
Let not the logistics involved deter you from carrying out assessments for various strategic and routine requirements of the organization! We step in to allow you to focus completely on the design, structure, outcome of assessments and subsequent action plan, while we manage the whole show for you aiding you at every step from conceptualization of assessments to designing the action plan!
Why iCresset Assessment Services :
- iCresset Talent Solutions, firm founded and run by IIM Alumni, has excellent delivery capability while keeping a keen eye on costs and in meeting other strategic objectives of the client organization
- Our services are backed by Domain Experts from targeted sectors and assessments are designed keeping in mind highest standards of test development while incorporating unique requirements of the client organization.
- Assessments once developed are tested for their predictive validity for the defined outcome of the assessment. Predictive research will be conducted on existing employees within the organization before finalizing the design and format of assessment.
- Given our tie ups, in house technical Assessments can also be supplemented with best in class personality assessments and globally accepted exams for English language proficiency
- Our assessment partners have experience in conducting large scale year round assessments to over 0.2 million candidates per annum.
- We have capability to conduct assessments in 23 cities across India and in 7 centers our partners own the training and assessment facility.
- Our comprehensive solutions enable you to design the post assessment solutions in consultation with our Training and Development team