To develop the IT strategy for the company and its Indian Units and drive implementation of the overall IT roadmap for these organizations. To provide guidance for the development and deployment of Information Security, Network Services Management, Applications Development and implementation of various projects across the organization. To Implement new projects based on latest technologies as part of Digital transformation initiative and vision of the organization.
- Formation of IT Strategy and planning of the group for next 3-5 years in consultation with Management.
- Manage and deliver large, complex ERP(SAP) engagement that identify, design and implement creative business and technology solutions to the Company.
- Coordinate and Manage ERP(SAP) support for system users and extend training of users
- Works with functional business area to build business cases for ERP/HRMS enhanced applications.
- Identifies and resolves issues by recommending modifications to business process.
- Ensure high availability and uptime of IT Infrastructure and all applications including ERP, HRMS, hardware, network, antivirus, firewall etc. at all times.
- Communicate regularly with TOP Management on the system status, ERP project status, strategic information systems and services.
- Provide day-to-day supervision, conduct performance appraisals, and delegate work assignments for all IT personnel. Provide Leadership, Vision and Management to IT Dept,
- Design, establish, and maintain a network infrastructure for local and wide area connectivity and remote access.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision
- Propose hardware/software solutions to accomplish the company’s business obejectives.
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Manage financial aspects of the IT Department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- IT Project Management, Security, Risk and Governance.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Job Level
- Middle Management
- ₹ 35,00,000 - ₹ 38,00,000
- 15 - 20 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Company Size