Senior Hardware Test Engineer
We are looking for a senior hardware test engineer who can evaluate, execute, coordinate ,conduct and understand the product requirements to come up with test strategy and testplans to meet quality, reliability and costs goals.He must be fully aware of developing and implementing the system and board level test plans with hardware development engineers and should have full knowledge of creating the test plan for different stages of hardware testing.
- To create the test plan for the different stages of the hardware testing andexecute them.
- To develop and implement system and board level test plans with hardwaredevelopment engineers.
- To design test plans and test cases to validate new products and improveexisting products.
- To perform product validation and verification of hardware in field or labenvironment.
- To drive the evaluation and enhancement of the testing process and bestpractice documentation.
- To improve processes and actively enhance efficiency,consistency, cost avoidance, test leverage and customer satisfaction.
- To understand product requirements to come up with test strategy and testplans to meet quality, reliability and cost goals.
- To evaluate technical readiness prior to releasing to manufacturing.
- To execute and prepare the report of the board testing.
- To conduct FMEAs and other failure analysis of HW Design.
- To conduct routine tests and troubleshoot problems relating to hardware.
- To co-ordinate with Manufacturing and setup production and test setups.
- To perform PCB board level validation and execute system validation to verifydesign parameters through robust testing.
- To define test strategy, implement and optimize test setup/processes includingdesign and qualification of test fixtures, test equipment and test software.
- To work with contract manufacturers in creating test jigs, defining testprocesses, and ensuring tests are conducted and adhered to for all batches of product manufacturing.
- To drive test requirements, specifications and limits with the hardwaredevelopment team
- To work concurrently with the design engineers to provide design for testability(DFT) feedback throughout the design process.
- To investigate and troubleshoot yield issues during prototype and productionbuilds.
- To able to define objectives and outcomes of various manufacturing tests atPCBA.
- To troubleshooting and Design improvements for Customer/Field issues.
- To bring up validation test boards, bench setups, and independently collect data and debug issues
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Food Production | Plants
- Job Level
- Management Trainees
- ₹ 7,00,000 - ₹ 10,00,000
- 4 - (in years)
- Reporting To
- Co-Founder /CEO
- Company Name
- Company Size