Trader OIl Seeds
This involves identifying network of sellers who deal with Oilseeds to establish strong procurement channel in the backend and establish a strong network of buyers through BD, who can be offered the Trade finance offering towards increasing the book size of securitized loans of Origo. Risk Assessment and close monitoring of internal controls towards enabling profitable business growth is another key deliverable of this role.
- Responsible for servicing existing and acquiring new customers for supply and structured trade finance
- Responsible for creating network of suppliers for procurement of oil seeds
- Managing end to end Procurement of oil seeds
- Adding new channels of sales for growing the business
- Responsible for new Business development and brand building for Structured Trade Finance in oil seeds
- Responsible to onboard clients such as traders, millers, exporters, corporates dealing in commodity business, bulk food processors, etc.
- Coordinating with finance team for payments to suppliers
- Coordination with Operations team for complete documentation of all business activities from multiple sources such customers, field operations, suppliers and banks etc.
- Timely completion of invoicing and timely collection from customers
Share critical business intelligence of markets with senior management to decide changes in business plans / approach
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Ag Tech & Precision Agriculture
- Job Level
- Middle Management
- ₹ 18,00,000 - ₹ 20,00,000
- 7 - 10 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Company Size