Talent Acquisition â Director
12 - 16 (in years)
₹ - ₹ 25,00,000
Job level - C Level + 1
Global software solutions and advisory firm focused on B2B and e-commerce solutions.
This will be a very strategic position for the India region as the company plans to scale from 200+ employees in India region to 2000+ in a span of 3 years. The delivery centers expansion in the NSW region will be scaling up rapidly with opening of regional offices as well. The focus areas will be strategizing and leading all Talent Acquisition interventions for the organization, attracting high quality candidates who can manage delivery and integration.
- Being a very strategic role, you will work very closely with all vertical and horizontal BUs to drive the TA agenda across India organization at various levels.
- Exhibit strong administrative skills , rapport building and strong in driving initiatives.
- You will be the face of the company in India, so you will lead from the front, the complete talent management function for Argano India.
- You will connect with the TA partners to build a strong talent pipeline for critical business functions and leadership positions.
- You will ensure the TA teams are using all conventional and non-conventional sourcing channels such as social-media, skill-specific websites, professional and social networking sites/groups, search engines and possible forums to locate both active and passive candidates, conduct resume mining and research for positions.
- You will be responsible for candidate tracking and people engagement.
- You will assist the TA team in conducting effective interview process with Business Leaders and other stakeholders.
- You will be the key channel for promoting global brands for recruiting functions and campus hiring drives.
- You will track and closely monitor all key talent acquisition metrics towards improving them, including Hiring TAT, Cost per Hire, Offer to Joining Ratio, Quality of Hire etc.
- Technology & Services
- Business & Professional Services
- Job Level
- C Level + 1
- 12 - 16 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Head of India
- Company Name
- Global software solutions and advisory firm focused on B2B and e-commerce solutions.
- Company Size