Demand Bulk Deals Head
1 - 10 (in years)
₹ 10,00,000 - ₹ 15,00,000
Job level - Middle Management
Aims for next white revolution
As a bulk deals head, you must be a revenue-centric marketer with seasoned skills in inbound and outbound Institutional sales & BD activities with prior experience in Cattle trade, Dairy Cooperatives, Animal Husbandry, etc. Our client is looking for a Demand Bulk Deals Head who would be heading the entire PAN India spectrum. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives with action plans.
- Have prior experience of dealing with government.
- Builds new business verticals.
- Identifying, onboarding & partnering with agencies / government officials / partners
- Financial terms & negotiations.
- Cost planning.
- Hiring & leading the Demand-Business team.
- Creating SOPs for the team.
- Creating & tracking metrics.
- Ideates, Defines POC and executes as ‘one (wo)man army’; think internal consultant plus executor at once
- Dig into detailed business metrics, identify root causes/ insights, and pick up hands-on execution to drive projects to closure within expected timelines
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Ag Tech & Precision Agriculture
- Job Level
- Middle Management
- ₹ 10,00,000 - ₹ 15,00,000
- 1 - 10 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Aims for next white revolution
- Company Size