Head of Talent Acquisition
12 - 16 (in years)
₹ - ₹ 45,00,000
Job level - Senior Management
Digital Renaissance for companies with complex sales and operating environments.
This will be a very strategic position for the Indian region as the company plans to scale from 200+ employees in the Indian region to 2000+ in a span of 3 years. The focus areas will be strategizing and leading all Talent Acquisition interventions for the organization, attracting high-quality candidates who can manage delivery and integration.
- Being in a very strategic role, you will work very closely with all vertical and horizontal BUs to drive the TA agenda across India's organization at various levels.
- Exhibit strong administrative skills, rapport building, and strong in driving initiatives.
- You will be the face of the company in India, so you will lead from the front, the complete talent management function.
- You will connect with the TA partners to build a strong talent pipeline for critical business functions and leadership positions.
- You will ensure the TA teams are using all conventional and non-conventional sourcing channels such as social media, skill-specific websites, professional and social networking sites/groups, search engines, and possible forums to locate both active and passive candidates, conduct resumes mining and research for positions.
- You will be responsible for candidate tracking and people engagement.
- You will assist the TA team in conducting an effective interview process with Business Leaders and other stakeholders.
- You will be the key channel for promoting global brands for recruiting functions and campus hiring drives.
- You will track and closely monitor all key talent acquisition metrics towards improving them, including Hiring TAT, Cost per Hire, Offer to Join Ratio, Quality of Hire, etc.
- Technology & Services
- Software Development
- Job Level
- Senior Management
- 12 - 16 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Digital Renaissance for companies with complex sales and operating environments.
- Company Size