Uttar Pradesh, India
8 - 10 (in years)
₹ - ₹ 20,00,000
Job level - Middle Management
fast growing company with an excellent reputation and trust based relationship with its clients
The role holder has the overall responsibility for managing Projects which typically are software development or database projects for multiple clients. This would include planning, revenue forecasting, implementing, monitoring, and reporting on how each of the clients is performing.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Maintains the organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management and other methodology.
- Develops Proposals against RFPs.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate with internal resources, clients, and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- Perform risk assessment and management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Well-versed with various SDLC models Software Test life cycle and Defect Management Life Cycle.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Life Sciences
- Pharmacovigilance & Bioinformatics
- Job Level
- Middle Management
- 8 - 10 (in years)
- Uttar Pradesh
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- fast growing company with an excellent reputation and trust based relationship with its clients
- Company Size