Principal SDTM Programmer
8 - (in years)
₹ - ₹
Job level - Senior Management
fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions company
Working under the supervision of a Lead Statistical programmer participating in the programming and quality control of mapped and analysis datasets, tables, listings, figures, and other programming activities as assigned. May serve as Lead Statistical Programmer for projects of low to moderate complexity. Participates in the creation and maintenance of Statistical Programming project documentation.
- Uses SAS software (BASE, STAT, GRAPH, MACRO) for the production of well-formatted datasets, tables, listings, figures, and outputs requested (e.g., patient profiles) per programming specifications, Statistical Analysis Plan, and other study-related documentation.
- Performs Quality Control to ensure that outputs meet quality standards and project requirements. Works with Programmer, Biostatistician, and other project team members to resolve discrepancies or any findings.
- Develops specifications for outputs of low to moderate complexity and well-presented mock-up displays for tables, listings, and figures of any complexity according to statistical and Sponsor requirements. Anticipates and addresses potential programming issues, reflects forethought, establishes the basis for efficient programming, and accurately defines all variables to be accepted by peer review and sponsor/requestor with little rework.
- May act as the Lead Statistical Programmer directs the programming activities of other programming personnel and monitors progress on programming deliverables.
- Negotiates and establishes accurate time estimates for completion of study programming activities with internal team members and Statistical Programming management and completes project programming activities within the timeframe allotted.
- Manages scheduling and time constraints across multiple projects sets goals based on priorities from management and adapts to timeline or priority changes by reorganizing daily workload. Keeps project team members informed of programming progress and issues requiring their attention.
- Maintains well-organized, complete, and up-to-date project documentation, testing, and verification/quality control documents and programs in compliance with Company and sponsor standards.
- Regularly attends and prepares in advance for internal and external team meetings, contributes ideas, and demonstrates respect for the opinions of others.
Displays willingness to work with others and assist with projects and initiatives as necessary to meet the needs of the business
- Life Sciences
- Managed Care and Health Insurance
- Job Level
- Senior Management
- 8 - (in years)
- Reporting To
- Lead Statistical Programmer
- Company Name
- fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions company
- Company Size