Chief Human Resource Officer
Our client is a Fortune 500 MNC looking for Head HR/ CHRO/ Talent Head
Cultivating a culture of excellence and developing clear objectives for talent acquisition.
• Ensuring that talent acquisition projects fall in line with organizational objectives.
• Prepare and review our annual recruitment budgets & forecasting Orient future hiring needs based on our business growth strategies
• Overseeing sourcing, hiring, and employee acquisition processes & ensure how do we attract and on-board quality talent.
• Building strong talent pipelines to satisfy our current as well as future hiring needs
• Lead and monitor all sourcing strategies
• Plan & implement online employer branding activities on platforms like company website, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, job boards, HR software portal etc. and offline employer branding activities by managing external partnerships with campuses, HR forums & participating in job fairs, etc.
• Plan and implement strong process to ensure delight in candidate experience (including application, interviews, and communication)
• Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
• Create robust systems and process to monitor the team performance & measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
• Identify, evaluate and implant right on-line tool for Talent Acquisition which includes ATS and candidate assessment tools.
Requirements and skills:
• Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Head / Lead
• Ability to develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with candidates as well as with internal teams and external partners
• Demonstrable experience managing full cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
• Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
• Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
• Good team-management abilities
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners, and candidates)
MBA in Human resource management
- Business & Professional Services
- Job Level
- Senior Management
- ₹ 70,00,000 - ₹
- 15 - 25 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Fortune 500 MNC
- Company Size