VP - HR & Admin
15 - 28 (in years)
₹ 70,00,000 - ₹
Job level - Senior Management
Our client is looking for a highly skilled and qualified candidate to join our team. He/she will be overall responsible for all HR, Admin, IR responsibility. Ensure all activities and their processes are functioning effectively and smoothly. Planning and coordinating Human Resource and administrative procedures & systems and devising ways to streamline processes.
- Responsible for Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Responsible for Senior Management Hiring as per requirement
- Overseeing Payroll systems- company & contractual
- Monitor regulatory amendments and revisions
- Responsible for compensation plan revisions
- HR Budgets and forecast
- Track Key HR metrics like cost per hire, attrition
- Design Implementation & monitoring of HRA Policies
- Overseeing Performance Management Process
- Internal & external Audits
- Union management
- Grievance Redressal system
- Managing conflicts, disciplinary action and terminations
- Responsible for any site related accident and emergency coordination
- Training & development
- Training needs identification in consultation with stake holders
- Prepare annual calendar for training and orientation programs covering all resources of the organization. Ensure smooth and successful execution of events organized or participated by the organization.
- To create Process, environment and culture of ownership and accountability towards physical asset and organization name.
- Evaluations of personnel and provide guidance about potential improvements in each employees performance. Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to improve operations and function of the department.
- Ensure KPI established for each department and are evaluated periodically as set by senior management.
- Overall Safety responsibility
- Overall responsible for Accident/Incident investigation in coordination with stakeholders
- Responsible for initiating disciplinary action in case of safety violation
- Responsible for Govt and statutory bodies approvals & licenses.
- Serve as the liaison between personnel and client, probable client, govt. bodies and various stakeholders of govt and private bodies communicating needs and concerns so they can be handled expeditiously
- Ensure a safe, secure and well-maintained facility that meet environmental, health, and security standards.
- Ensuring quality in a product or service, monitoring the consistency of project activities, and efficiently managing available resources
- Ensure stay on track with policies and regulations. Ensure employees adhered to policies, schedule regular audits and involve specialist where and when required.
- Facilities management of HO, Site and Establishments.
- Job Level
- Senior Management
- ₹ 70,00,000 - ₹
- 15 - 28 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Consumer Durables
- Company Size