Head Engineering Project
15 - 25 (in years)
₹ 70,00,000 - ₹
Job level - Senior Management
Overall Engineering Management.
- Annual Budgeting and Control for Maintenance, Energy and Projects.
- Experience in managing verified range of plant activities such as process & equipment selection, capacity planning, process control, cost management & quality assurance to ensure top & bottom-line profitability
- Reviewing & Monitoring of Utility and Energy consumption parameters of the plant. Ensure consumption targets are within Budget.
- To lead a team of Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and Chemical Engineers. Review of merit ratings of Engineers, Technicians, Operators time to time.
- Calibration of Measuring & Monitoring Equipments, ensure departmental documentation is maintained properly.
- Experience in planning, vendor development, procurement, logistics and management of inventory of critical spares to manage maintenance calls expeditiously.
- Introduce Automation Projects for up gradation of existing systems
- Emphasis on Safety of the plant & people, Need based Training and Development of sub ordinates.
- To advise and support the directors in all Technical aspects of engineering operations
- Having man-management, Time management and leadership skills. Liasoning with various Gov. authorities such as MIDC, MSEDCL, MPCB, IBR, other statutory agencies.
- Job Level
- Senior Management
- ₹ 70,00,000 - ₹
- 15 - 25 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Chemicals Industry
- Company Size