Deputy Manager – Finance
This individual will be part of an overall member finance team, while directly working with a member team responsible for Financial Reporting & Marketing Accounts. This person will be primarily accountable for analysis of trading profitability of various P&K and agchem products. Will also be working on P&L statement under guidance of his manager. Will also take care of closing stock valuation for NRV (Net Realizable Value) testing. The individual will contribute to Finalization of Standalone and Consolidation of Accounts along with Notes while proof reading for P&L statement related accounting. It will be ideal if individual has exposure to working in a set up with subsidiary companies under umbrella of group companies.
- Analysis of Trading profitability of Fertilisers and other trading products.
- Preparation of MIS reports for Traded Products
- Closing stock valuation for NRV testing
- Participation in negotiation with vendors
- Finalization of Standalone and Consolidation of Accounts along with Notes
- Preparation of subsidiary accounts / Trust accounts.
- Annual report related activity i.e., preparation of annual report / proof reading etc.
- XBRL filing of CFCL Standalone, Consolidated and Subsidiary financials.
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Job Level
- Middle Management
- - (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Fertilizer Producers
- Company Size