Director Marketing & Product Strategy, India Region
The Position is responsible for Managing and driving the Strategic Marketing initiatives for India Region while providing strategic direction to product development and registrations team. drive strategic alliances, develop product strategy and as such this will involve identifying New Molecules, out licensing molecules, developing 5-year Portfolio strategy, Identify collaboration partners for Co-Marketing & In Licensing.
- Lead the Product Management team for New Products and Existing differentiated Products viz., Business cases, mapping the market, geographies and crops for Higher Market shares.
- Ensure market competitiveness by defining product development targets and competitive pricing to achieve the sales and profitability targets.
- Design Marketing tools Digital and Brand awareness programs.
- Develop and maintain an organized and reliable database of market intelligence covering product profiles, competing companies & products, zone profile etc., so as to facilitate generation of cutting-edge marketing strategies.
- Lead the Product development teams to build the field trails data base to support Sales and Marketing function on the benefits of use of Products in various crops and geographies.
- Monitoring the regulatory function for compliance and maintenance for existing Products and secure new registration on time .
- Interface with Global Functions – Product Strategy and IDR teams
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Job Level
- C Level + 1
- ₹ 1,00,00,001 - ₹
- 20 - (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Agri Input Companies
- Company Size