General Manager/Deputy General Manager
15 - 18 (in years)
₹ - ₹
Job level - Senior Management
This position works collaboratively with Corporate Leadership and Facilities Leadership to drive safety strategies and reporting for the Company. Position drives the execution of the Safety strategies by working with internal stakeholders to gather, analyze and report on various metrics and targets and work towards compliance on their various parameters
- Identify the key risks at the sites and identify the strategies and plan to mitigate the risk in line with fire & safety requirements.
- Drive improvement in all key Safety Metrics across the site and other locations
- Establish and monitor a process to ensure that lessons learned are shared & implemented across the organisation.
- Monitoring of Safety KPIs and actions to achieve the targets. Mentoring and capability building of workforce.
- Maintain and improve Site Level Safety Procedures, Guidelines, Systems and Metrics in line with corporate requirements.
- Coordinating and supervising all activities of Safety departments.
- To comply with good safety & health practices
- Deploying methods & technologies for risk assessment & control
- Providing required resources to ensure proper and timely delivery of the requirements.
- Organizing the department to ensure proper manpower capability.
- Providing resources required for Safety department.
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Job Level
- Senior Management
- 15 - 18 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Company Size