Senior Trade Manager-Cementous Minerals
This position is to be based in West India. The Candidate will Import minerals like Cementous bulk raw materials and Fuels Trading. 5-12 years of experience in Domestic/international gypsum, clinker, limestone, pozzolana, fly ash, Coal/Pet coke Trading. Excellent command of English is essential & any additional language will be an asset. Self-motivated, team-player, excellent communication skills. S/He will be assisted by the Procurement team.
- Bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in business management, international trade, foreign trade, engineering, or a related field.
- 5-12 years of experience in Domestic/international gypsum, clinker, limestone, pozzolana, fly ash, Coal/Pet coke Trading.
- Trade Operation knowledge is essential.
- Excellent command of English is essential & any additional language will be an asset.
- Self-motivated, team-player, excellent communication skills.
- Proven record of being dynamic, goal oriented, highly flexible, and hardworking.
- Able to handle stress with full dedication to work in a challenging, multinational, complex and fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer focus (internal and external).
- Domestic/International mobility for business travels when necessary.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good PC skills; Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good negotiation and presentation skills.
- A hardworking team player with corporate professionalism and the ability and enthusiasm to work long and flexible hours.
- To take the responsibility in the Cementous bulk raw materials and Fuel Trading Department, for procurement and sales of gypsum, clinker, limestone, pozzolana, fly ash, coal/pet coke to the designated markets.
- Finding new business opportunities and customers.
- Researching and processing customs & trade data.
- Liaising with suppliers and customers to record consumption, deliveries, and forecasts.
- Building productive relationships with the buyers and the suppliers.
- Working with our shipping team, trade operations team, and suppliers to secure logistics and vessels for deliveries.
- Following up on the contractual obligations of TLI Tradelink India General Trading LLP.
- To fulfil objectives of the company in relation to strategic decisions, profit maximization, market share in Domestic/international trading.
- Co-ordination with other TLI Tradelink India General Trading LLP offices.
- Forecasting for purchase volumes to make sound budgeting and planning for the designated trading area.
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Mining & Minerals
- Job Level
- Middle Management
- 5 - 12 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Company Size