Plant Head- North India
Our client is on the lookout for a Plant Head who will look after the operations and take care of the plant maintenance on the technical front and on the commercial and SCM front, manage feedstock purchase, contract farming of Napier Grass and collection of paddy straw through aggregators. Managing cordial and synergistic relations with surrounding villages and govt officials is also an important deliverable for this role.
The Plant head will be supported by a team of maintenance engineers, Field personnel for agriculture, Lab Technician, and Accounts with a total on-roll staff of 8-10 people. Further, manpower for feedstock management, FOM production, and security will be outsourced.
- Innovative and ability to identify improvement opportunities and drive them.
- Should be able to communicate with various levels in the organization at the same time.
- Excellent people and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to lead and give direction to a team.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exposure to quality control and managing regulatory compliances
- Open to travel between locations
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Job Level
- Senior Management
- 10 - 22 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Company Size