Sr. Manager/Manager- Technical Sales_South India
The client company is looking for potential candidates for the Technical Sales Manager role wherein S/He will be responsible for managing the sales activities and selected business development initiatives with a direct focus on the states of South India. Develops and implements the regional sales strategy and delivers on sales volumes & margin targets in the region through the use of existing and new distribution channels. Leads agronomical development work to support sales growth. Manages a team of market development experts or sales promoters for brand promotion and target products in the region The client is expected to have good knowledge of agriculture in general and horticultural crops and soils in particular. They will be responsible for creating demand through networking with trade partners and farmers. They may be supported by two to three team members to assist them with farmer connect.
Expertise, Knowledge & Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, or equivalent. An M.Sc. or MBA will be an added advantage.
- 6-10 years of business development/ commercial experience in fertilizers or/and crop nutrition.
- Good knowledge of drip irrigation, fertigation techniques & foliar application.
- Experience and understanding of B-to-B international environment and economic, legal, and regulatory aspects.
- Entrepreneurial, assuming responsibility for performance, recognizing opportunities and acting efficiently, effectively, and with integrity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Hindi, English, and preferably one local language.
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: South India
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Job Level
- Senior Management
- 12 - 22 (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Company Size