General Manager – International Business
The client company is looking for General Manager – International Sales wherein S/He will help client to develop the international business for Agri BU. A key objective is to build their business of Bio stimulants and other crop inputs with existing B2B accounts, designing and implementing key strategies for each customer and help the commercial growth of its novel line of products. He / She will be lead point of contact for all key accounts, anticipate their needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for client are met and help the client succeed. The GM IB will also bring in new business from existing clients or contacts and will develop new relationships. Responsible for achieving client wise sales and collection targets.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
- Building the team to expand the business in Europe and Americas
- Strategic planning to improve client results and acquire new clients.
- Negotiating contracts with client and establishing timeline of performance
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
- Achieving the Business plan targets and objectives.
Domain: Food, Agribusiness & Allied | Segment: Bio stimulants
Location: South India
Salary: Best in Industry
- Food, Agribusiness & Allied
- Job Level
- Senior Management
- 12 - (in years)
- Reporting To
- Company Name
- Company Size